"The CEO Adventurer"
You are purchasing a brand new, with tags, leather briefcase / backpack named, "The CEO Adventurer", made by RawHide Leather.
Great for all the CEO's and Executive's from large corporations to travelling adventurers. With its Professional Style and durable Quality, it is perfect for the office yet tough enough for outdoor adventures. The 2.5mm leather used, makes it one of the sturdiest briefcases available. Anyone who appreciates quality leather work will enjoy these bags for years to come.
Note: Leather is a natural product that has minor natural scars and minor scratches that can occur during the manufacturing process or after use. It does not weaken the bag but adds character over time, which makes your product more one of a kind.
DETAILS & SPECIFICATIONS:
* Large 16" wide X 12" high X 7" deep
* Weights approx. 6.2lbs
* Color Brown (Satin shine)
* 2.5mm Buffalo Oil Pullup Leather (thicker than boot leather)
* Marine Grade, UV resistant Polyester Thread for all stitching
* Stainless steel & nickel plated heavy duty hardware (used in most saddles and ranch leather products)
* Nickel plated rivets at all the stress points
* Handle is riveted and bolted to a 14" metal bar, which increases carry strength
* 2 Main interior compartments with 1 divider that has 3 center Pockets, 2 Side Pockets & 2 Pen Loops
* Secret Compartment - Hidden Interior False Bottom
* 2 Interior Key/Accessory straps
* 2 Exterior Side Pockets, One has a closure flap
* 1 Exterior File Pocket located on the back
* Removable Shoulder Strap that converts the bag to a backpack
* Shoulder Strap that adjusts from 42" to 64" long
* 2 Extendable Side Straps for attaching items to the bag
* Suede Lining
Shipping discount: If you buy more than one item I will offer a shipping discount. If you want to buy more than 2 items, email me first and I will figure out the discounted shipping price for you.
U.S. Shipping 1 briefcase: (Priority Mail 2-3 days with Insurance)
International shipping 1 briefcase: (USPS Priority International 6-10 days with Insurance)
For international buyers: if you want to buy more than 1 item, email me first and I will figure out a shipping discount for you. I don't have a lot of knowledge with other country laws so please make sure that your postal service can allow the leather bags into your country before you buy them. We are not responsible for custom taxes or levies.